Improving the legal community in the Pies Peak region through charitable giving.

Courthouse #8, 1879 to 1903.  Located on the southwest corner of Nevada Avenue and Kiowa Street.

Board of Directors

Chairperson

Ed Gleason

Secretary

Jina Koultchitzka

Treasurer

Hon. Thomas Kennedy

Directors

Richard Bednarski

Debra Eiland

Yolanda Fennick

David Johnson

Paul Lewis

Robert Mack

Jessica Muzzio

Erin Sokol

 Ex-Officio Members

 Mark Kane

Claire Anderson