All EPCBA members and potential members are encouraged to renew or activate membership online at www.elpasocountybar.org
. Paying by credit card is the most efficient way to process membership.
Even if paying by check, the first step still requires visiting the EPCBA website and printing a form for each member. To pay by check, please follow the steps below:
- For Individuals -
- log in to the EPCBA website
- navigate to Get Involved Tab
- click the button to renew your membership
- follow the steps to create the form,
- print the form and mail it along with a check to the appropriate amount, made payable to EPCBA
- For Law Firms Processing Payments for Multiple EPCBA Members -
- The person administering payment can make copies of the form for each member. Total the individual forms and processes the check made payable to EPCBA and mail it with all the forms for the staff who are joining EPCBA or renewing their memberships.
Mail Form(s) with check(s) to:
El Paso County Bar Association
P.O. Box 429
Colorado Springs, CO 80901
For assistance with the membership renewal or activation process, please contact Kristi Dorr Gilkes at firstname.lastname@example.org