- Are you interested in legal issues?
- Do you enjoy helping people?
- Would you like an opportunity that challenges you and rewards your hard work with legal experience and knowledge?
- Justice Colorado Corps volunteers provide information and referral, in person, by telephone or via E-mail, to pro se (self represented) litigants involved in cases within the Fourth Judicial District.
- Volunteers shall not provide legal advice, but can provide general information about court processes, practice, paperwork and community resources.
- Volunteers provide information about available pro bono legal services, legal services programs, the Lawyer Referral Service, and when necessary, encourages pro se litigants to obtain legal advice.
- Justice Colorado Corps is happy to assist with independent study opportunities, internships, or other available course credit offered by your college.
Are you interested in law school? Are you civic minded? Interested in becoming a community resource? Make yourself more attractive to employers and learn important job skills. Contact us today!
Interested in volunteering for Justice Colorado Corps?