Welcome. We're glad you're here. As members of the community, you'll find many services, programs and information to help you with your legal issues.

The El Paso County Bar provides numerous services for the public. Click on the links on the left-hand side of the page for detailed information about all our our public services. Remember, the El Paso County Bar Association cannot answer legal questions or give legal advice. If you are looking to hire and retain an attorney for your legal matter, contact the Lawyer Referral Service of the El Paso County Bar.

Other Helpful Resources


The Bar Association does not offer any assistance with paperwork or forms. You can find forms that you may need online here or at the Self Help Center on the first floor of the District Courthouse.

Other Local Legal Resources:

Colorado Legal Services (719) 471-0380
Low income legal assistance

Child Support Services (719) 457-6331
Establishes paternity and assists with child support orders

TESSA Crisis Hotline (719) 633-3819
Domestic violence assistance

Small Claims Court (719) 329-7079
Handles civil claims under $7,500

Legal Counseling for Seniors (719) 387-6000
Legal advice and counseling through the Colorado Springs Senior Center
Appointment required

Pro Se Self Help Center (719) 452-5000
For those wishing to file a case and represent themselves

Landlord and Tenant Rights Organization (303) 831-1935
Provides landlord-tenant information on housing-related issues

Small Business Development Center (719) 255-3844
Resource center for starting and growing your business