The El Paso County Bar Foundation was established in March 2002 as the charitable arm of the El Paso County Bar Association. The Foundation works to:
- Promote education, knowledge and awareness of the law.
- Improve the administration of justice and the delivery of legal services.
- Assist in providing legal services to those who are unable to afford them.
- Provide scholarships and grants consistent with these purposes.
- Serve similar charitable and community needs in El Paso and Teller Counties.