Please check back for future grant opportunities.
The Foundation was formed in 2002 by the Board of Trustees of the El Paso County Bar Association to administer charitable requests. Grants should satisfy at least one of the Foundation’s charitable purposes:
- Promote education, knowledge and awareness of the law;
- Improve the administration of justice and the delivery of legal services;
- Assist in providing legal services to those who are unable to afford them;
- Provide scholarships and grants consistent with these purposes; and/or
- Serve similar charitable and community needs in El Paso and Teller Counties.
All grant applicants must be non-profit organizations. All grant applicants must use the standard Foundation Grant Application. Five (5) complete copies of the Grant Application submittal are required. Submit the Grant Application, together with appropriate attachments, if any, to:
El Paso County Bar Foundation
Grant Committee Chair518 N. Chelton Road, Suite 210Colorado Springs, CO 80909