The Bar Foundation grant application period is open! The 2013 application deadline is 5:00pm, Friday, May 31, 2013.
- Promote the education, knowledge and awareness of the law;
- Improve the administration of justice and the delivery of legal services;
- Assist in providing legal services to those who are unable to afford them;
- Provide scholarships and grants consistent with these purposes; and/or
- Serve similar charitable and community needs in El Paso and Teller Counties.
All grant applicants must be non-profit organizations. All grant applicants must use the standard Foundation Grant Application. Five (5) complete copies of the Grant Application submittal are required. Submit the Grant Application, together with appropriate attachments, if any, to:
El Paso County Bar Foundation
Grant Committee Chair, Attention: Jina Koultchitzka
Alpern Myers Stuart, LLC
14 N. Sierra Madre St., Suite A
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80903-3311
(719)471-7955, ext. 131, or email@example.com