Donate now! Your dollars will:
- Promote the Administration of Justice
- Provide Legal Services to the Poor
- Educate the Public
- Enhance Professionalism and Ethics in the Legal Profession
Ways to donate:
- Support The Justice Center Mission With a General Donation (see below)
- Make a Pledge
- Give in Honor or Memory of Someone Special
- Planned Giving: There are several ways to make a planned gift to The Justice Center of the El Paso County Bar Association.
- Name The Justice Center as a full or partial beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- Name The Justice Center as a beneficiary of your retirement account
As 401(k) accounts and Individual Retirement Accounts have become the saving vehicle of choice for many Americans, tax-deferred accounts have become one of the largest assets many donors have to give to a favored charity. Unlike an individual beneficiary, a charity will not owe income taxes upon withdrawing the assets in the account.
- Name The Justice Center in your will
I give $xxx to The Justice Center of the El Paso County Bar Association, Inc., a non-profit corporation qualified under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, to be used for its exempt purposes.
- Make a gift of an appreciated security
When you gift appreciated securities to The Justice Center, you are able to deduct the market value of the stock at the time of the donation and The Justice Center is able to sell the stock without paying capital gain taxes.
The Justice Center of the El Paso County Bar Association is able to provide the necessary tax exemption information to your attorney and financial adviser. After making the decision to make a planned gift, please be sure to let us know so that we can thank you appropriately and showcase the excellent example you set for other members of the profession.The Pikes Peak Justice and Pro Bono Center is supported solely by contributions. To make an online gift, please select or enter the amount of your donation, optionally direct where your donation is used, click the appropriate “Donate” button followed by the “Check out” link (which appears after clicking the "Donate" button):
Pikes Peak Justice and Pro Bono Center P.O. Box 429, 201 E. Pikes Peak Ave Colorado Springs, CO 80903We welcome all levels of donation, whether it's a one-time gift, a monthly pledge or a commemorative gift. For further help, call 719.473.6212 or E-mail Charles Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org