The 2018 Bar Foundation Grant Application Period is Open!
2018 Grant Announcement
The El Paso County Bar Foundation is a nonprofit corporation organized within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation is considering grant proposals for 2018. Applications may be submitted between April 1, 2018 and May 1, 2018. Grants must satisfy at least one of the Foundation’s charitable and educational purposes listed below:
- Promote education, knowledge and awareness of the law.
- Improve the administration of justice and the delivery of legal services.
- Assist in providing legal services to those who are unable to afford them.
- Provide scholarships and grants consistent with these purposes.
- Serve similar charitable and community needs in El Paso and Teller Counties.
To apply for a grant from the El Paso County Bar Foundation, please submit the following documents:
- Summary Form
Use the 3-page template provided. Use Times New Roman 11-point font in the space provided for responses.
- Organizational budget, including income, expenditures, and fundraising
- Proof of IRS federal tax-exempt status
- Board of directors list
- Cover letter (optional)
- Additional information (optional): a single attachment not exceeding three pages containing any other information you would like the Grant Committee to consider
Submit completed applications by email by 5:00 pm on May 1 to: