Fix the Problem, Not the Blame
· 42 years as a trial attorney, former family court magistrate with 17+ years as a mediator/arbitrator and special master in complex cases.
· Former chair of the El Paso County and Colorado Bar Association Family Law Sections.
· Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
· Scheduling based on needs of the case. Hours or days as needed. Short notice telephone status conferences to address emergencies as needed.
· Comfortable conference rooms available. Will travel to other locations.
· Experienced with family law software including FinPlan, Xcel spreadsheets, and the maintenance and child support guidelines.
· Awards issued promptly.
· Reasonable rates for mediation, arbitration, mediation-arbitration, special master appointments and settlement conferences.