The Bilingual Sexual Abuse Attorney will primarily provide direct legal assistance to Spanish-speaking clients both in the form of providing legal advice as well as representing clients in court as appropriate. The position advise and support other TESSA staff on legal matters especially related to criminal law issues.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Attorney in good standing with at least two years legal experience and license to practice in Colorado required.
- Knowledge of domestic violence and sexual assault issues and experience working with victims preferred.
- Courtroom experience preferred.
- Available to work evenings or weekends when necessary and on call
- Fluency in Spanish required.
Resume review will begin January 2, 2019. Applications accepted until December 28, 2018.
Download full job description for application instructions: