Colorado Springs, CO
We are currently seeking an Employment Law Staff Attorney to join our Southern Regional office team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Advise member companies concerning employee relations matters, risk management, policies, procedures and other employment law and HR issues
- Ability to speak and write clearly and persuasively in sometimes challenging situations; deliver employment law-related content in a classroom, online, or conference setting
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems; effectively listen, seek clarification, and provide concrete and clear advice
- Representing employers in federal and state administrative agency matters; Excellent attention to detail; ability to work independently and execute plans to meet employers’ needs; ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities; ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Must have reliable personal transportation, with ability to travel regionally; and
- Advise employers regarding federal employment laws and regulations, with primary emphasis on civil rights and discrimination, wage and hour, family and medical leave, disability, and wrongful discharge; Working knowledge of Colorado state employment laws and regulations
For full listing, download the job description here.
Click here to apply (https://www.employerscouncil.org/careers?TermStoreId=39882da3-b8c7-4e29-8435-5240a21f42eb&TermSetId=5a2d6e93-1187-428d-910a-e0f853de90ee&TermId=111a322b-1b8a-4622-bc4a-c3b059e8108f)