Criminal Advisory, Probate, Witness Counsel, Contempt, and Guardian ad litem for Adults
DUE: April 27, 2020
The 4th Judicial District, Colorado Judicial Department, is seeking qualified attorneys to provide legal representation (counsel) for the following:
• Advisory counsel in Criminal matters, pursuant to Chief Justice Directive 04-04.
• Counsel in Probate matters pursuant to Title 15, Article 14, C.R.S.
• Counsel for a Witness regarding self-incrimination pursuant to Chief Justice Directive 04-04.
• Counsel for a Grand Jury Witness pursuant to Section 16-5-204, C.R.S.
• Counsel in Contempt proceedings pursuant to Rule 107(d) and 407(d) of the Colorado Rules of Civil Procedure.
• Guardian ad litem services for impaired adults in civil cases pursuant to Chief Justice Directive 04-05.
See full Ad: FY21 Posting Misc Appts.docx
FY21 Application Misc Non-Contract Hourly Appointments revised special.docx