- West's® Colorado Reporter P.2d, volumes 1 to 929, consists of 192 individual books. $1,902.00 ($10 each).
- West's® Military Justice Reporter, volumes 1 to 44, consists of 45 individual books. $450.00 ($10 each).
- United States Supreme Court Reports, Lawyers Edition 2nd, Annotated, volumes 1 to 122, consists of 122 individual books. $1,220.00 ($10 each).
- United States Supreme Court Reports, Lawyers Edition, volumes 1 to 100 with Indexes A to Z, consists of 106 individual books. $1,060.00 ($10 each).
- West's® Colorado Digest Second Edition, volumes 1 to 4, 8, 14, 15, 16 to 30, consists of 23 individual books. $161 ($7 each), or best offer.
Buy them all for $4,000.00, a savings of $793.00 if bought by set.
Pictures available of every book, available on request. All books are in boxes and are available for pick-up only. None of the books will be sold individually, sets only.
Please contact Romilly at (719) 510-3958 (call or text) or email@example.com.
Established Colorado Springs small firm with collegial environment seeks a partner level attorney. The ideal candidate will have several years of commercial litigation/trial practice and/or business, real estate or employment transactional experience. Our firm represents clients in business, trusts/estates, real estate, health care, and employment law. Some transferable business a plus. Opportunity for a lateral move by a senior associate or a solo to transition a practice with the benefits of an established firm. Overhead is well-managed. Send resume and contact references to Angie@k2blaw.com
Bufkin & Schneider Law, LLC is looking to hire an associate attorney. Our firm focuses on Civil Litigation, Juvenile Law, and Business Litigation. Duties will include: Handling an individual case load; working with other attorneys on larger more complex cases; conducting legal research; drafting briefs and motions; and going to court to present evidence. This is the ideal job for the aspiring courtroom litigator, training will be provided.
Requirements: Colorado Bar License and at least 2 years’ experience.
Compensation: A guaranteed yearly salary (plus bonuses); good benefits package, CLEs and training provided by the firm.
Please provide resumes and writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need legal staff?
Place your job ad for free with the Pikes Peak Paralegals Online Job Bank
Accessible only to our highly qualified members.
Pikes Peak Paralegals has experienced, qualified members in all areas of the law.
Please send your ad by e-mail to: Mike Patterson, Bar Liaison for Pikes Peak Paralegals email@example.com.
Sponsors & Partners
El Paso County Bar Association is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization.
Colorado, P.O. Box 429, Colorado Springs, CO 80901-0429