State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company is seeking a litigation attorney with 1 – 5 years of experience for its Colorado Springs Claim Litigation Counsel office, Paul S. Edwards & Associates. Candidates must be licensed in Colorado. Prior insurance defense or other litigation related experience is preferred. Excellent communication, research and writing skills along with an eagerness to take the appropriate cases to trial are necessary. State Farm offers a competitive salary, professional working environment and extensive benefits package. All attorneys and staff are employees of State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company.
To complete an online application and attach a resume, please visit our website at http://www.statefarm.com/careers and reference job requisition #6523. State Farm Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Law firm looking for 1-2 attorneys to share office space. Included in the rent is a private office, three modern conference rooms (two with great views of the mountains!) to meet with clients, fully bilingual receptionist support, as well as access to high speed internet, copier, and scanner. The building has a security system, a full kitchen and break room, access to onsite parking lot, and bi-weekly office cleaning included.
This would be a great opportunity for one or two one-attorney practices looking to step into an already established “office” environment.
Building is located on Lake Plaza Drive, across the street from Target and Starbucks. Lease options are available for 1-2 offices and are move-in ready. Rents range from $800-$1000. Flexible terms. Contact Stephanie at (719) 284-6448 for more details.
DAVID M. JOHNSON
24 S. Weber #300
Colorado Springs CO 80903
Fix the Problem, Not the Blame
· 42 years as a trial attorney, former family court magistrate with 17+ years as a mediator/arbitrator and special master in complex cases.
· Former chair of the El Paso County and Colorado Bar Association Family Law Sections.
· Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
· Scheduling based on needs of the case. Hours or days as needed. Short notice telephone status conferences to address emergencies as needed.
· Comfortable conference rooms available. Will travel to other locations.
· Experienced with family law software including FinPlan, Xcel spreadsheets, and the maintenance and child support guidelines.
· Awards issued promptly.
· Reasonable rates for mediation, arbitration, mediation-arbitration, special master appointments and settlement conferences.
Sponsors & Partners
El Paso County Bar Association is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization.
Colorado, P.O. Box 429, Colorado Springs, CO 80901-0429