Work with a professional mediation/arbitration company. We are seeking a part-time scheduling coordinator, working from home, with 2-5 years of legal scheduling experience. Prior scheduling experience required. We require your uninterrupted attention four hours a day in a quiet environment, so this is not something you can do if you already have a full-time job. We are a service-oriented, people pleasing company -- we strive to give our clients a great experience when calling or e-mailing. Some of the things you will be required to do:
- Multitasking (never a dull moment!)
- Phone calls (scheduling meetings between multiple parties)
- Computer work (Outlook, Excel, Word-you will need intermediate knowledge)
- Extreme detail to all correspondence, both written and verbal
Great communication skills, and detail oriented. We are a looking for a self-starter who can be self-directed.
- Computer and phone provided. You will need reliable internet service as our phones are VOIP.
- There are no benefits with this position. The exception to that is beginning in 2022, there will be paid sick time based on accrual of hours worked.
- Job Type: Part-time-60 days temp to permanent
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
Please email cover letter and resume to Angel Thompson at email@example.com