Paralegal position with busy law practice, Law Office of Dailey & Pratt, LLC (www.daileyprattlaw.com)
Pay range $45,000 - $65,000, depending on experience. PTO and retirement package.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and manage workload
- Works collaboratively and cooperatively with others
- High degree of professionalism and the ability to exercise good judgment
- Case management experience
- Familiar with Colorado Courts Efiling System (formerly ICCES) filing procedures
- Ability to assist with drafting of pleadings, financial statements, discovery requests and responses, and notices
- Ability to assist with preparation for hearings, mediations, and trials
5 years of legal experience required. Family law, estate planning, or appellate experience preferred.