Established Colorado Springs law firm seeks experienced paralegal for our commercial civil litigation group. Duties include:
- managing court deadlines
- handling client intakes
- organizing and maintaining electronic and physical files
- redacting and summarizing documents
- drafting privilege logs, correspondence to clients, opposing counsel, experts, witnesses, etc.
- drafting disclosures, discovery, and pleadings
- filing pleadings in state and federal court
- preparing exhibit notebooks for depositions, mediation, and trial
- general administrative duties
Must have excellent administrative and organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and excellent computer skills (Word, Adobe, Excel, NetDocuments, Practice Master/TABS). Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree and/or Certified Paralegal (CP) designation and 5+ years as a litigation paralegal (insurance defense experience is a plus). Pay range $20 - $25 per hour, depending on experience. Benefits include PTO, 401(k), health, dental, life insurance, and parking. Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.