Employment Type: Full-Time.
Location: 128 S. Tejon St., Suite 100, Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Estimated Salary: $65,000 - $85,000 per year base, plus bonuses (average yearly: $5,000 - $15,000)
The Gasper Law Group has an immediate opening for an associate attorney licensed to practice law in the State of Colorado. We are seeking one associate to practice in both our Domestic Relations and Criminal Defense Divisions, dividing the associate’s time amongst both areas of law.
- Associate attorneys in both the Domestic Relations and Criminal Defense Divisions are responsible for an assigned caseload of all types of cases including divorce, child custody, post-decree issues, adoptions, simple traffic matters, DUI / DUID offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Willingness to accept sexual assault matters is a plus.
- A period of training is anticipated, and support is provided; however, the expectation is that associate attorneys will independently manage their cases from the initial hire through trial (if necessary) or conclusion of the case.
- Attorneys are not expected to market to clients; however, all attorneys share in the responsibility of meeting with and promoting the firm to prospective clients. Bonus incentives are paid for successful hires.
- Compensation is based on experience; however, candidates with no prior practice experience will be considered. Priority is given to attorneys with prior relevant experience, prior litigation experience, and to attorneys who can speak and write in Spanish as well as English.
- Candidates must be either currently licensed in Colorado or imminently awaiting bar admission.
- Monthly bonuses based upon exceeding billable hour requirements and intake appointments resulting in new client hires. Annual bonuses based upon firm profitability, performance, and exceeding billable hour requirements
- Firm offers Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance, and Short-term Disability Insurance.
- Firm offers a matching 401K Benefit Program.
- Potential for hybrid work from home and in-person arrangements.
About Gasper Law Group PLLC:
The Gasper Law Group PLLC is one of the most reputable Criminal Defense Firms in Colorado Springs founded by Allen C. Gasper over 20 years ago. GLG is proud to work with various charities to assist in the community. Our motto is “Helping People First”. If you’d like to interview with a dynamic, community-oriented firm, please send resume or contact to set up appointment.
Applicants can submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org.