Trustee Services Group PLLC (www.TrusteeServicesGroup.com) is looking for an experienced and well respected professional to serve as Vice President of Fiduciary Services to manage existing Trust client relationships and to assist with the stewardship of its rapidly expanding practice and client base.
Based in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Trustee Services Group (TSG) is an attorney owned and operated professional services firm specializing in estate and trust fiduciary services.
With offices in Colorado Springs, Fort Collins and Cheyenne, Wyoming, TSG is also looking to enhance its presence in the Denver area.
TSG does not manage wealth but instead delivers an “open architecture” model of trustee services which embraces the role of the family’s trusted wealth advisor in the continued management of the generational wealth.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be a “recovered attorney”, a licensed attorney who no longer desires to practice law but instead thrives on working collaboratively with attorneys, financial advisors, and CPAs in helping families successfully navigate the various complexities of generational wealth from the Trustee position.
The successful candidate must be a self-motivated and responsible individual who can work independently and thrive in an environment where time management, communication, attention to detail and timely follow-through are critical. A proven strong character and desire to work in a team environment is a must.
About Trustee Services Group
Established in 2009, with its home office in Colorado Springs, Colorado, and office presence also in Denver, Fort Collins and Cheyenne, Wyoming, Trustee Services Group exists to collaboratively help families and individuals successfully navigate the various complexities of generational wealth.
TSG has two lines of business . . .
- Under our dba Estate Services Group, we serve as Executor / Personal Representative (Will), Successor Trustee (Revocable Living Trust) and Financial Agent (Durable Power of Attorney) in serving families during times of incapacity and when their loved one passes.
TSG has hundreds of “deferred clients” (families that have named TSG within their estate plan to serve as set forth above). TrusteeServicesGroup.com
- TSG also serves as Trustee on all types of irrevocable trusts, including but not limited to Family Legacy Trusts, Charitable Remainder Trusts, Charitable Lead Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Charitable Foundations, Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts and Rabbi Trusts.
Trustee Services Group does not manage wealth. We never have and never will. Instead, Trustee Services Group oversees the wealth management process, and firmly believes that families benefit from the continued involvement of the family’s chosen professional advisory team.
We understand that wealth in family is complex. Our desire to serve families in the context of this complexity is what fuels us daily.
As a neutral third party, our goal and desire is to come alongside the family’s advisory team to provide guidance and oversight as families transition their wealth and look to steward their personal legacy through their estate and trust wealth.
Our unique relational focus, and Open Architecture™ approach, best equips families to successfully navigate through the complexities of wealth transfer in their family.
- Serve existing trust client relationships
- Manage professional advisor and client relationships
- Participate in new business development
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of trusts, investments, taxes, and financial planning principles
The responsibilities, skills and qualities required include:
- Exceptional character
- Desire to serve, inspire and make a difference in others
- Appreciation for family, personal responsibility, and personal growth
- Solid experience in law, taxes and/or financial services
- Proven ability to facilitate professional advisor collaboration
- Experience and confidence to lead conversations with clients, attorneys, financial advisor, and tax professionals when necessary
- Understanding of the challenges of wealth in family and inherited wealth
- Experience with family foundations and charitable tax planning is helpful but not required
- Excellent communication, presentation, and relationship skills
- Exceptional references
The responsibilities, skills and qualities required of the Director of Legacy Development position include: TrusteeServicesGroup.com
Compensation & Benefits
Initial starting salary dependent upon experience. Salary range: $85,000-150,000.
TSG offers a unique revenue sharing model which allows the VP of Fiduciary Services to financially benefit, without cap or limit, from well serving client relationships.
Additionally, for licensed attorneys, TSG offers the ability to become a partner in this thriving professional service organization.
TSG also offers a full package of employee benefits including health, vision, and life insurance, as well as a 401(k) retirement saving plan with employer match.
If this job is for you . . .
- Send email with cover letter and resume to CindyM@TrusteeServicesGroup.com
- In email subject line put “Vice President of Fiduciary Services”.
- Submit your resume as a PDF attachment.
- Include a cover letter.
We will contact qualified applicants by phone or email within two weeks of submission.