Knies Helland & McPherson Attorneys at Law, a reputable family law firm in Colorado Springs, Colorado has an opportunity for an experienced litigation attorney looking to become part of a dynamic and collaborative team. The firm is proud of its approach to clients, providing them with the highest quality representation and partnering with them to ensure they have a successful future. We are committed to the community, our staff serves the local bar associations in many different roles, and we give back to charities important to us and our clients. We are looking for a lawyer who will thrive in a team environment, has a growth mindset, and displays trust, responsibility, and unity.
- 2-5 years of litigation experience in Domestic Relations Law preferred.
- Must be self-driven, a true team player, and have a passionate desire to grow professionally, serve clients well and compassionately, and achieve success.
- Highly motivated, strong interpersonal skills, strong academics, excellent research and writing skills, desire to commit to and help to grow a team, and the ability to represent a diverse clientele.
- Represent clients in domestic relations matters, including frequent court appearances
- Conduct legal research
- Prepare and draft legal documents
- Participate in settlement negotiations
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Work with all firm members to improve and innovate
Salary commensurate with the candidate's experience. Salary plus bonus to range $110-$140+K annually.
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- ADD Life Insurance
- Bar Registration fees
- Approved CLE reimbursement
- Some Remote Work Flexibility
Apply by sending resume to Firm Administrator, Jessica Snow, at: firstname.lastname@example.org