Retherford, Mullen & Moore is a prominent civil defense firm with a long-standing reputation for excellence along the Front Range of Colorado.
We are seeking a talented Associate Attorney to join our team. This position offers the flexibility to work remotely or in person at our Colorado Springs office if preferred. The ideal candidate will have prior experience handling pre-litigation matters and cases in litigation (including preparing Answers and Disclosures, taking and defending depositions, and conducting jury trials) and a strong ability to work independently.
Salary Range: $70,000 - $80,000 Annually
Benefits: 401k and Healthcare Plan
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from an accredited law school
- Admission to the Colorado Bar
- Any litigation experience is welcome
- Strong research and writing skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities
- Motivated and detail oriented
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume and a cover letter outlining their career goals and their plan to achieve them to the Office Manager, Geoff Moore at email@example.com.