Flexible Full Time or Part Time Position
Cook Rector Pearce is a growing business transaction and estate planning law firm seeking a talented M&A Associate Attorney to join our team. This position offers the flexibility to work full time or part time hours as agreed upon, and the option to work from home most days, with a preference of at least one day per week at our office located in North Colorado Springs.
In this newly created position, you will provide support to the partners and their clients by drafting contracts for a wide variety of business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, business formation documents, and real estate contracts. In addition, you will have the opportunity to assist with estate planning, asset protection, and tax planning for our clients. Successful candidates will have:
- Juris Doctor or Bachelor of Law from an American Bar Association accredited law school.
- Admission to the Colorado Bar or eligibility upon hire to be admitted to the Colorado Bar by Uniform Bar Examination (UBE) Score Transfer or On-Motion.
- Preferably at least two years’ experience with contract drafting for business transactions.
- Experience tracking billable hours in legal software.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- A strong ability to work independently.
Our firm offers flexible hours allowing you to work part time or full time as agreed upon. The salary range for a full time position is expected to be $80,000-$110,000 per year based on experience. Bonuses are potentially available based on production. Benefits include 401k.
To apply, please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.