The Justice Center is seeking sample motions and other frequently used documents to create a document bank for their volunteer attorneys to access when taking a case.
If you have motions or other documents you would like to share with pro bono attorneys, many whom are new lawyers being supervised to take cases, we would be most grateful!
Motion and Related Docs for:
- Family Law
- DV (TPO/PPOs)
- Contested divorces
- Parenting plans
- Landlord-Tenant (tenant side)
- FED Answer
- Evictions including mobile home
- Warranty of habitability demand letter
- Reasonable accommodations
- Sample 7 Day Deposit Letter
- Any other documents or letters you have used in your practice or on pro bono cases that you think might be helpful for our volunteer attorneys.
Please email your documents or direct questions to The Justice Center Executive Director Britt Kwan: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 719-473-6212.