The Supreme Court Nominating Commission has nominated six candidates for two vacancies on the Colorado Court of Appeals. The vacancies were created by the retirements of the Honorable John Daniel Dailey and Honorable David Furman. Both vacancies are effective Jan. 1, 2024. The nominees were selected during a meeting in Denver on Oct. 24 and 25, 2023, at the Colorado Supreme Court. They are Pricilla J. Loew of Aurora, Melissa C. Meirink of Castle Pines, Pax Leia Moultrie of Denver, Grant T. Sullivan of Denver, Don Jesse Toussaint of Aurora, and Christopher C. Zenisek of Golden.
Under the Colorado Constitution, the governor has 15 days from Oct. 25, 2023, within which to appoint two of the nominees as judges on the Colorado Court of Appeals.
Comments regarding any of the nominees may be sent via e-mail to the governor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor’s Note: Contact information for the nominees:
- Priscilla J. Loew, 17 Descombes Dr., Broomfield, CO 80020, 303-654-3269
- Melissa C. Meirink, 2 E. 14th Ave., Denver, CO 80203, 720-625-5406
- Pax Leia Moultrie, 520 W. Colfax Ave., Denver, CO 80204, 303-606-2307
- Grant T. Sullivan, 1300 Broadway, 6th Floor, Denver, CO 80203, 720-508-6349
- Don Jesse Toussaint, 7325 S. Potomac St., Centennial, CO 80112, 720-935-7663
- Christopher C. Zenisek. 100 Jefferson County Pkwy, Golden, CO 80401, 720-772-2676