- Colorado Attorney Mentoring Program (CAMP) - a one year 15 CLE or six month 7 CLE, structured mentoring program. CAMP curriculum will be developed by the mentee and mentor, but must cover certain subject areas, including: Initial Planning Meeting; Personal and Professional Development (work-life balance, inclusiveness & diversity, and wellness).
- Pro Bono Mentoring Program - a mentoring program focused on the mentee and mentor volunteering for the Pikes Peak Justice and Pro Bono Center, and learning about professionalism, litigation, and practice management within that process. Participants are eligible to earn up to 9 CLE credits.
- Lawyer-to-Lawyer Mentoring Program - a flexible mentoring program where the mentee and mentor can structure their own program based on their goals, using EPCBA guidelines.
- Coffee Talk - informal mentoring.
- For a complete list of mentoring options, check out the descriptions on the CAMP website.
Mentee Qualifications: Law clerks, licensed attorneys in their first four years of practice, or those attorneys transitioning to another practice area. If you are outside of these parameters, please contact the EPCBA Executive Director to discuss your participation in a mentoring program.
Mentor Qualifications: A licensed attorney or judge in good standing with at least five years of practice experience.
If you have questions, please contact Mentoring Program Director, Ryann Peyton: firstname.lastname@example.org or (303)928-7750.