Co-Sponsored by the Colorado Bar Association Solo-Small Firm Section, the El Paso County Bar, and the Colorado Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division, the planners of this unique event have put together an innovative format, a high-quality faculty, and a schedule with both curriculum and social options to self-style learning and value.
The premier 2019 INSTITUTE, featuring innovative and leading keynote speakers, the CBA President’s Reception and awards, fun social opportunities for families and individuals, and interactive learning, will run concurrently with the Bar Association’s Board of Governors Meeting, and most importantly, is designed to foster and encourage success for you, the solo and small firm practitioner in Colorado.
- SIX Innovative and Leading Plenary Sessions
- A choice of EIGHTEEN Interactive Break-Out Discussions
- SUCCESSFUL & DIVERSE Faculty Members
- A FUN Social Track
- Opportunities for One-on-One FEEDBACK and EVALUATION from Faculty Members
- PRACTICAL & USEFUL Time with Your Solo-Small Firm Colleagues and Friends
- 60 Legal Tech Tips, Gadgets, Apps, and Websites
- Best Practices in Litigation
- Client-Centered Pricing: Profitable Alternatives to the Billable Hour
- Think Like a Client Lawyer
- What Makes Us Successful as a Solo and Small Firm Practitioners?
- What Solo-Small Firm Success Looks Like, Now and Over the Next 8 Years
Sam Glover, Founder of Lawyerist.com
Sam is the founder of Lawyerist.com, the place for lawyers to learn how to start, manage, and grow a modern law practice, and home to the community of innovative lawyers building the future of law. Sam’s site has built a plethora of resources to help you grow your firm, and to support the Lawyerist “tribe” of small-firm lawyers who are building sustainable law practices for the next 20 years and beyond.
Alli Gerkman, Senior Director at IAALS!
Alli oversees IAALS’ programmatic objectives and strategy, with expertise in legal education, the legal profession, and delivery of legal services. Under her leadership, IAALS launched Foundations for Practice to identify the foundations new lawyers need for success; to develop models of legal education that support those foundations; and to advance a culture of legal hiring that results in a better fit for the employee, the employer, and the client. She was recently selected as a “40 Under 40” by the Denver Business Journal!
Located at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort!Registration Fees
|CBA Solo- Small Firm Section Member
|CLEACCESSPASS---ELITE Pass Holder
|El Paso County Bar Association Member
|New Lawyer Edge Partner
|CLEACCESSPASS---BASIC Pass Holder
|CBA Young Lawyers Division
- General Credits: 10.00
- Ethics Credits: 3.20