The first meeting of the Legacy Society was held on June 24, 2014. Dan D. Stuart was elected President and the group voted to keep the "Founding Member" status open until after the EPCBA Annual Meeting on September 9, 2014. Anyone interested in joining the Legacy Society should complete the form below.
The purpose of the Legacy Society is to:
- Honor the longevity of our members.
- Create a “Think Tank” to ensure that dedication to the law and the EPBCA is passed down to new lawyers.
- Maintain fellowship and support to older members.
- Be a leader who represents the ethics and standards of the EPCBA: To show tolerance, respect and kindness in his/her actions toward others; and strives to achieve high moral standards in his/her own personal life.
- Practice charity and care for the community as a whole through leadership and guidance for new lawyers interested in taking Pro Bono cases.